MUSIC: Mo'vic Onyejefu - This Love


MO"VIC ONYEJEFU *** Gospel minister raising with God's spiritual arrow of grace, fruitfull & humble reside in Gwarimpa estate Abuja.

Chemical Engineer by profession & Jesus culture R'artiste. On his single title THIS LOVE, a song expressing how awesome and glorious is our God,  even while we stumble he still love us and gives us great future,.

    Quote: when God decide everything reside.

Download, Listen, Get blessed & RBC


Lyrics..

Intro...

You alone deserve my praise
I can't live without your love
Oh oh oh oh oh oh oh
You are our God


Verse 1

Have being searching everywhere
Have gone faraway
I never knew this love was close to me(2x)


Chorus

Hallelujah! Hallelujah Hallelujah'ah!!!
I never knew this love was close to me


Verse 2

You are faithful in your words
You re amazing in your love
I never knew this love was close to me
You re the reason why I breath
You are awesome in your way!
I never knew this love was close to me

No comments:

Search This Blog