NEWS: My Name Is Opera David Benson, A Gospel Music Minister, An OAP And This Is My GracevilleStory - @IamOpera David


GOD HAS BEEN SO GOOD TO US!!!!!

As a gospel music minister, an On air personality and more, attending a good church where you are fed well is Everything.

I met Pastor Tee a year before Graceville started, while working on a music project and I needed support from Pastors in Abuja. I heard about Pastor Tunder Ayeni from a friend and just walked into his office.

The first thing I observed was that he was so gracious even though I came without an appointment, he was so simple and down to earth. He listened to me share my crazy ideas and he said a lot of encouraging words to me. He made me feel that I wasn't crazy obeying what I felt God was leading me to do and this was all I needed to feel at that phase of life cos I was looking for acceptance. When we were done he gave me money for transportation.

 "I was a broke final year student, hungry and without enough return transport money" - this meant a lot to me and he was the only pastor I met who showed that much love to a stranger like me.

In 2010, I left Abuja for Nysc and when I returned it somehow didn't occur to me to seek Pastor Tee so I  began to look for a church to get committed in but despite great services and sermons, I left church after church feeling there was still this vacuum that was not being filled. Then one day while praying, I heard God clearly say to me " look for Pastor Tunde Ayeni wherever he is and plant your self there". I knew it was God because I had totally forgotten about him even though I had been under his ministration a couple of times after our initial meeting. I began to make enquiries until I heard about Graceville Christian Centre.

  All through the service I kept saying to myself, "Wow! Finally I'm home". I had never heard preaching as direct to me as that was. And even till date, Pastor Tee is like the Holy Ghost's amebo partner in my life because there is no time I have needed direction, felt confused or been about to do something negative that my Pastor will not "catch me red handed" in his sermon.
I mean I hear the exact words I need for my life when he preaches.

Pastor Tunde Ayeni is ALWAYS accurate in the spirit and  even when he is joking and playing it still blesses me maximally. Pastor Tee has a rare heart of gold, believes in us so much and he preaches with such power, passion and under strong unction .

In Graceville I have seen a true family where the members know and show what it means to love like Jesus would. They are real people, no forming but every one true to themselves. In Graceville I met amazing people like Dan Jiggah, Japhy, Joey and more whose friendship and advise has grown me in my music career and other areas.
I could go on and on but I'll just stop by saying thank God that I am a part of this church - it's one of the best decisions I've ever made in my life .

Happy 6th Year Anniversary Graceville Christian Centre!!!!!!!!

Connect With Opera David @iamOpera David

No comments:

Search This Blog