MUSIC: Nonso Faith - My Trust




'My Trust' is a spectacular and heartwarming worship single by the Nigerian new era and Port Harcourt based Gospel minister - Nonso Faith.
Nonso Faith debuts 'My Trust' which is her take off single into the min-dustry to manifest God's amazing shield in times of calamities.

The song ranging of a soft ultra and impressive sultana melodize the attitude we should portray when faced with challenges - hence the line - ‘Creator of the world, I put my confidence in You’.

Powerfully, the fast rising music maestro dip toed her phantom vocal topped with the overshadowed rifling of the pianist to give a life and inspirational worship signal in this evergreen tune.

Produced by Nigerian prolific producer - Mr. EChris.


Download, Listen, Get blessed & RBC





Connect With Nonso Faith... 

Twitter: @faithisey
Instagram: @nonsofaith34
Facebook: @Nonso Faith

No comments:

Search This Blog