Everything and Everyone Is Useful (Teller Of Tales) @speak2luv08



I abandoned this worn out N100 note in my car for the longest time possible. It was not worthy of being given as offering and I really felt there would be like 1,000,000,000 germs on it. I would need to empty an entire bottle of hand sanitizer if I ever touched it. So I just abandoned it there. But then one day came, I went to buy some groceries from a shop around the corner and I was short of N100. I immediately remembered the abandoned money in the car and quickly went to get. The shop owner collected it gladly without a condescending look. Wawu 😀 I had written this money off. So it doesn't matter if it's old or new, they have the same value? Wow.


'Gosh. A history of 5 husbands and a current side chick? No way someone like that can ever be my friend. She has no shame at all. Oh dear Lord Jesus, you have no business speaking to this woman' And then few hours later, she becomes a publicist for Jesus. Really though? You just gonna use her like that?' (John 4:16-30)
And Jesus says to me, 'Yup. I did use her. Just like your abandoned N100 whose day of significance finally came, her own purpose was defined in her mess and her day came. She went through that situation for a reason. She has come out of that situation so that others can come out too. She has that history for a reason' That N100 was worn out and abandoned because God knew a day would come when I would be stranded and it would save me. If It was new and crisp, it would already have been used. It was placed there by divine orchestration.

You have a purpose. You are not useless. You have value. No matter how far you have strayed, you can always come back home. It takes just one day for God to change the story of a man. Do not talk down on yourself and do not let others talk down on you. Your best days are ahead.

Love always.
>LOVE EBUNLOLA OMORAIYEWA<

No comments:

Search This Blog