#TRUTH THURSDAY - Read This Touching Story By Vivian Onalo



Good afternoon ma,

Thank you so much for this opportunity. My name is Vivian Onalo but was once called Amina Sule. I was born into a Muslim family; my father’s name is Sule, I even went to Arabic/Qur’an school. My parents were never married, so I can rightly say I was born out of wedlock. While growing up, I lived with my paternal grandmother who was a cigarette smoker. I did visit my mom from time to time but unfortunately, she died after a brief illness in 1999 and I year later I also lost my grandmother who I was with. After this, I was all alone. I have a father who really doesn’t know what it means to bring up a child. So, looking up to him for anything was never an option.

But glory be to God, God brought me into loving family of Prof. and Mrs. Ibrahim Omale, who took me in as their daughter. They loved me unconditionally . Mrs. Ibrahim Omale (mommy) is my aunt. I came into their home as a little Muslim girl and they were Christians, so my aunt told me they go to church in their family and so I decided to go with them even though I didn't fully know what I was doing at that time.

So one day, there was an altar call in church and I heeded and I received Christ and it's truly the best decision i ever made. I am a product of grace. Before i accepted Jesus, I was extremely stubborn and wayward growing up as a child. I thank God for my new parents who never gave up on me or kick me out of their house. Consistently they prayed for me. May God bless them!

As God will have it, I gained admission to Nasarawa state university in 2009, and I got introduced to a campus fellowship known as Word Warring Youth Network by a friend called Faith Noah. And like a dream, I was being transformed by the Word of God before my very eyes and really cannot explain it but the Word was working in me.I really can’t explain how I got to where I am today, but for sure I know the hand of God worked wonders in me.

At this point I want to thank God for Pastor Jessy Danladi, the founder of Word Warring Youth Network, which was my growing and training ground. I can boldly say, I’m a product of grace. Out of the family of seven (7) children, I am the only one born again, the only one to have gone to secondary school, not just that, but to have been a graduate and being used of God. I am eternally grateful to God and to Him be the glory. I am saved by grace. It is not of works, therefore my boasting is in Christ Jesus.

Indeed nothing in this world will satisfy you outside Jesus. He is the only one with the answer you seek..

Thanks ma for this medium to share my story.

No comments:

Search This Blog