MUSIC: Midaasi (I Thank You) by Cromwell Samuel

Cromwell Samuel - a fast rising Nigerian contemporary Gospel artiste, releases his debut single titled - 'Midaasi' which means "I Thank You" in Ghana. It's a simple, beautiful song of thanksgiving.‎ Although born and bred in Port Harcourt, Rivers State, Nigeria Cromwell Samuel delivers this powerful song like a Ghanaian native.

Holding a degree in English and Masters in Communication, Samuel's deep understanding of words and music are skills that are employed in putting together a song "Midaasi" that strongly reflects his depth of gratitude to God.
"Looking through my life, what I have been through, what God has done for me, I can not but thank God for his goodness.
This song expresses my deep appreciation to God almighty for His faithfulness and love towards me.
When I think about where He picked me from, all I can say is Midaasi". - Cromwell shares more depth as to the inspiration behind the song.

Produced by Prince Vibes.

Download, Listen, Get blessed & RBC

                     Download audio

No comments:

Search This Blog